Why can’t all businesses have some financial direction?
October 12, 2014 | By Nimbus |
Do you own your own business and wonder “what’s going on with my finances?” Are you fantastic at growing your business and delivering awesome customer service, but can’t find the time to check that the finances are all in order? Perhaps you just hate the numbers and put it off until there is absolutely nothing else to do or the deadline for filing your accounts is just around the corner? If all this sounds familiar, maybe its time to think about outsourcing your accounting function? If you haven’t, let us explain how it works.
By simply passing the baton of your company finances, Nimbus Accounting can take care of the following:
- Invoice Management & Debtor control – raising invoices and chasing late payers
- Managing Purchases – maintaining purchase ledger and scheduling payments
- Daily bookkeeping – accounting for and reconciling all the transactions
- Cash Flow Management – we will produce a cash report so you can keep an eye on where the cash is going
- Monthly Management Accounts – the starting point for discussions, with proactive advice and guidance
- Strategic Planning – integrating all the above to help you make a plan for the future
Why don’t you consider incorporating Nimbus Accounting into your team, enabling you to do what you do best while we do our thing, which luckily for you is the numbers (we love numbers). As we are a firm of Chartered Accounts, all of your statutory accounts and tax requirements are also taken care of. So there it is, everything you need under one roof.
If you want to find out more, why not give us a call to to arrange a meeting http://www.nimbusaccounting.com/contact-us/